We are happy to announce a new partnership with ContentSquare which is on top of the game in UX analytics and customer insight. With the powerful combination of UX analytics and customer feedback, you will gain a true customer centricity insight of where to improve your customer experience.
What you need:
- A Usabilla account with access to relevant buttons and campaigns
- A Usabilla Feedback button installed
- An account with ContentSquare
- A Tag Management System
How the integration works:
This integration offers two methods. One method includes sending Usabilla data to ContentSquare and the other method also includes sending the ContentSquare ID to Usabilla. This allows you to find session replays in ContentSquare for specific feedback. The integration is enabled by placing a script on your web pages that will take care of the data acquisition for you.
What data points will be integrated:
- A pageview will be tracked in ContentSquare each time the Usabilla pop-in appears for feedback or a campaign.
- The mood score will be sent to ContentSquare dynamic variables for both feedback and campaigns.
- The NPS score (if configured in Usabilla) will be sent to Contentsquare dynamic variables for both feedback and campaigns
- The rating score for the first rating question in campaigns will be sent to Contentsquare dynamic variables.
- Optional: The ContentSquare ID can be sent to a ContentSquare dynamic variable and to a Usabilla custom variable.
How does it look:
Imagine being able to map out the customer journeys that resulted in happy customers and vice versa. With ContentSquare you can do just that by creating a journey report:
You can also view session recordings from specific feedback. A unique ID will be attached to every feedback item which you will then use in ContentSquare to find a session recording for the specific feedback.
(GDPR/PII): If you push the ContentSquare ID to Usabilla you should make sure that you also mask any sensitive information, such as an email address or a phone number. Without masking PII you would have the potential to find session replays for identified individuals rather than anonymous session replays. Reach out to Usabilla Support if you need guidance on how to mask PII before it’s sent to Usabilla.
Contentsquare’s AI-powered digital experience insights make it fast and seamless for everyone on your team to visualize web and app behaviors so you can improve engagement, conversion and revenue. While optimizing your customers journey, it’s complicated to create the full overview of what is happening and why. By utilizing Usabilla and Contentsquare you are able to visualize the what and why of your website that will uncover your customers friction points.
For more information on how the integration can be set up, please have a look at ContentSquare’s integration article that covers the implementation process: https://docs.contentsquare.com/thirdparties/#usabilla
Important: If your website is already using another Usabilla integration that makes use of the event callback window.usabilla_live, then please contact Usabilla Support for information on how to proceed.