We are happy to announce a new partnership with ContentSquare which is on top of the game in UX analytics and customer insight. With the powerful combination of UX analytics and customer feedback, you will gain a true customer centricity insight of where to improve your customer experience.
What you need:
- A Usabilla account with access to relevant buttons and campaigns
- A Usabilla Feedback button installed
- An account with ContentSquare
- A Tag Management System
How the integration works:
This integration offers two methods. One method includes sending Usabilla data to ContentSquare and the other method also includes sending the ContentSquare replay link to Usabilla, which allows you to view the recorded session. The integration is enabled by ContentSquare Support or your ContentSquare CSM.
What data points will be integrated:
- A pageview will be tracked in ContentSquare each time the Usabilla pop-in appears for feedback or a campaign.
- The mood score will be sent to ContentSquare dynamic variables for both feedback and campaigns.
- The NPS score (if configured in Usabilla) will be sent to Contentsquare dynamic variables for both feedback and campaigns
- The rating score for the first rating question in campaigns will be sent to Contentsquare dynamic variables.
- Optional: The ContentSquare ID can be sent to a ContentSquare dynamic variable and to a Usabilla custom variable.
How does it look:
Within ContentSquare you can create custom segments in relation to Usabilla. Some segmentation examples would be:
- Anybody that triggers the Feedback Button
- Anybody that saw a Usabilla Campaign
- Visitors that give a specific mood, rating or NPS score
You can apply any of the segments you create to the journey analysis module. In the below example we apply a SeenUsabillaFeedback segment to the sunburst. Here we can see where visitors choose to give feedback in their journeys:
If we reverse the journey and select the UsabillaFeedbackWidget segment as the end point, we can see the most popular journeys that end up with visitor deciding to give feedback:
If we apply the segment for visitors that gave us 5/5 we can see the journeys that result in happy customers. We can do the inverse with unhappy customers too:
If you have replay enabled then you will see a clickable replay link attached to your feedback item as a custom variable:
You will also see a custom variable within your Campaign results:
Contentsquare’s AI-powered digital experience insights make it fast and seamless for everyone on your team to visualize web and app behaviors so you can improve engagement, conversion, and revenue. While optimizing your customers journey, it’s complicated to create a full overview of what is happening and why. By utilizing Usabilla and Contentsquare you are able to visualize the what and the why of your website that will uncover your customers friction points.
To enable this integration, please get in touch with ContentSquare Support or your ContentSquare CSM, who will be able to set it up for you.