Our good friends over at Chattermill are on top of the Sentiment Analysis game by creating and maintaining a self-learning algorithm to optimize Sentiment Analysis. So it was only logical to team up and help you overcome the challenge of analyzing your feedback in a scalable way so you can get the most out of the feedback collected by GetFeedback Digital.
What do you need:
- A GetFeedback Digital account with an Administrator role
- Your GetFeedback Digital Customer Success Manager
- Your Chattermill Customer Success Manager
In order to start the Sentiment Analysis of the Feedback in GetFeedback Digital, we'll have to supply the Feedback to Chattermill. Retrieving the data will be done by Chattermill and they will be using the our Public API for this. Our Public API allows you to retrieve Feedback that's collected with GetFeedback Digital across all of our products. For more information about our Public API, feel free to have a look at our Public API documentation.
Before Chattermill can retrieve the Feedback from your GetFeedback Digital account using our Public API, they will have to get access first. They can be granted access by providing the Access Key and Secret Key that's attached to your GetFeedback Digital account.
The keys can be acquired by following these steps:
- Navigate to the 'Account Settings'
- Select the 'Public API' tab
- The Access Key and Secret Key will be displayed here
Sounds pretty straightforward right? Correct, it is! However, we want you to embark on this adventure fully prepared, so here are a few situations you can find yourself in that are different from the example above:
- The information in the 'Public API' tab will only be visible for accounts with an Administrator role assigned to it.
- If the 'Public API' tab hasn't been opened before, you will see a button with the text 'Request Access'. By clicking this button an Access Key and Secret Key will be generated for you. Please make sure to write down the Secret Key, because this will be only displayed once.
- The Secret Key will be only displayed once if only the Access Key is visible, a Secret Key was generated in the past. There is an option to regenerate the Secret key, however, we only advise using this when there’s no one in your organization who’s aware of the Secret Key. Once the Secret Key is regenerated, the old Secret Key will not be valid anymore. If the old key was configured in a solution, calls to our Public API will fail.
Tip: Want a taste of what the powers of GetFeedback Digital and Chattermill combined can do? Contact your Customer Success Manager!
Now that we've got the basics covered, let's get the ball rolling! Reach out to your Customer Success Manager and they will help you kick things off. Whether you're collecting feedback through a Campaign or an InPage widget, all of the solutions can be recognized by a unique ID. Your CSM will help you in making sure you have all the correct ID's and that this data is passed on to Chattermill.