You can let Usabilla for Websites automatically push feedback items to your Zendesk setup. This way, you can directly manage and reply to feedback items in your own customer support environment. Please follow the steps below to integrate your feedback buttons with Zendesk.
Getting Zendesk ready for the integration
- Go to your Zendesk environment: https://[your subdomain].zendesk.com/home.
- Go to “Settings” -> "Channels".
- Go the the API channel.
- Enable the token access API by checking the box. You'll see that a token will be generated for you. Make sure you save that page by clicking the black save button in the bottom right corner.
- Open a new browser window and go to your Usabilla account.
- Once logged in, click on your username at the top right and click on 'Account Settings'. After that, click on 'Live Integrations'.
- Click on the Zendesk.com logo to create a new integration. You can create one integration per button.
Setting up the integration with Usabilla
- Select the button you would like to create the integration for.
- Select when you would like Usabilla Live to push feedback items:
- When the feedback item has an email address
- When the feedback item has a comment
- When the feedback item has an email address or comment
- Send all feedback item
- Manually push feedback items of your choice from within the feedback item.
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain (e.g. http://[subdomain].zendesk.com).
- Enter the email address you used at zendesk.com to sign up (use the email address that is listed in the example API call on the API page).
- Enter the token of the API. If you are setting up the integration for multiple feedback buttons, it's possible to use the same Zendesk tokens for all buttons.
- Check "Enable" to activate the integration for the selected button. You can always disable it later.
- Click "Save" to finalize your integration.
You can always edit your integration later or disable / enable the integration. If there is any other integration you are looking for, please let us know.