Relay42 is a data management platform that helps you by implementing different tools and optimizing the data flow between these tools. With Relay42 you can:
- Push Usabilla campaign results directly to Relay42
- Target a Usabilla campaign to a specific target group
Both use cases are described below.
Pushing Usabilla Campaign Results to Relay42
Usabilla campaign results can be sent to Relay42 as Engagements, which can be used to enrich the user profiles in your Relay42 Data Management Platform. In turn, these profiles can be used to create customer Segments in Relay42.
Imagine you are running an NPS campaign through Usabilla. You will then be able to create a segment of happy or unhappy visitors based on this NPS rating.
Note: that this integration can only be achieved when the feedback button is implemented through Relay42, as described here.
If you have implemented the feedback buttons through Relay42 and you'd now like to start pushing campaign results to Relay42 as well, simply navigate to the Tag Configuration of your Usabilla tag and make sure the 'Enable Relay42 feedback tracking' box is checked:
Upon enabling the integration all question and answer values will be pushed to Relay42 as Engagements. For open text fields, the complete answer will be submitted.
Use Relay42 Tag Rules to Trigger a Usabilla Campaign
Relay42 can fire tags according to specific targeting rules. These rules can also be used to trigger a Usabilla campaign. Follow the below steps to trigger a campaign based on certain rules that are specified in Relay42.
2. Within the Tag Management section of Relay42, go to Tags.
3. Click on the 'New Tag' button:
4. Look for Usabilla in the Search bar and select the Usabilla template tag from the results:
4. On the right-hand side select the 'Trigger' variant:
5. In the next window define the trigger name. By default this will be 'manual trigger', this is equal to the default trigger name in Usabilla. If you plan to use multiple manual triggers you will need to use different names for each trigger. Make sure the trigger name in Usabilla and Relay42 match exactly.
Now Click "Next" and then "Save".
6. Reopen the tag and click the wheels icon on the right-hand side under the header 'Rules'.
7. In this step, you will be able to define when the tag should be fired. For an extensive list of the different tag rules available in Relay42, take a look at this article. Options include, but are not limited to:
- Experiment (split test)
- Based on a Selection (segment)
- Visitors that are logged in
- Visitors that viewed a specific product
- Visitors that left negative feedback through Usabilla
- Any other segment that you have created in Relay42