The GetFeedback Digital for Web and In-Page scripts can be implemented through Relay42. In order to implement GetFeedback Digital on your website through Relay42, please follow the below steps.
1. Within the Tag Management section of Relay42, go to Tags.
2. Click the 'New Tag' button:
3. Look for Usabilla in the Search bar and select the Usabilla template tag from the results:
4. On the right hand side select the 'Button code' variant:
6. Copy and paste the GetFeedback Digital button IDs for mobile and desktop into Relay42:
It is possible to automatically push GetFeedback Digital campaign results into the Data Management Platform of Relay42 by checking the box 'Enable Relay42 feedback tracking'. Take a look at this article for more information on this part of the GetFeedback Digital / Relay42 integration.
7. In the final step of setting up the GetFeedback Digital tag, specify the tag name and tag firing rules (optional) and click save:
8. To finish you will need to publish the newly added tag to your production website.