Within Usabilla for Apps you have the ability to change the color of all elements that are used in the feedback form, without changing anything in the App itself. This functionality is only available when using the latest Usabilla SDK version. When using older SDK versions you will be able to specify the colors in the SDK as described on our Android and iOS SDK wiki pages.
All the elements of the feedback form have been divided in groups based on their role in the interface as described below. Changing a group color will affect all the elements within that group.
The color groups
Group 1 – Title text color:
- Changes the color of your questions and header elements.
Group 2 – Accented color:
- Changes the color of interactive or otherwise important components like sliders, checkboxes, URLs and the submit button. On iOS this also includes the header of the feedback form.
Group 3 – Text color:
- Changes the color of paragraphs, answer options and text input fields.
Group 4 – Error color:
- Changes the color that highlights fields containing errors.
Group 5 – Background color:
- Changes the color of the background.
Group 6 – Text color on accented elements:
Changes the color of the text displayed over elements with accented color background, such as selected buttons and checkmarks in checkboxes.
The following image displays an example of how the elements are grouped.