Within Usabilla for Apps you have the ability to change the color of all elements that are used in the feedback form, without changing anything in the App itself. This functionality is only available when using the latest Usabilla SDK version. When using older SDK versions you will be able to specify the colors in the SDK as described on our Android and iOS SDK wiki pages.
All the elements of the feedback form have been divided in groups based on their role in the interface as described below. Changing a group color will affect all the elements within that group.
The color groups
Group 1 – Title color:
- Changes the color of all question titles and headers.
Group 2 – Accent color:
- The color of interactive or otherwise important components like sliders, checkboxes and the submit button. This also includes the navigation bar of the feedback form.
Group 3 – Text color:
- The color of general text, such as user input, paragraphs, checkbox options etc.
Group 4 – Validation message color:
- The color that highlights fields which are either required and left blank or incorrectly filled.
Group 5 – Background color:
- The color of the background.
Group 6 – Text color on accent color elements:
- The color of the text displayed over elements in accent color, such as selected buttons and checkmarks in checkboxes.
The following image displays an example of how the elements are grouped.
The different groups in iOS apps
The different groups in Android apps