Integrate Usabilla with Slack and you can push feedback items, both manually and automatically, to a channel of your choice.
Connect each Usabilla button to a different Slack channel or multiple buttons to the same channel; either way, it’s a quick and easy way to share and discuss feedback.
How it works
When a new feedback item is submitted a message appears in your Slack team. This notification contains the Button name, Rating, Comment and Email (if available). The message can be forwarded manually or based on rules, for example: 'Only items that contain an email address.
Setting up the integration:
- Navigate to the Usabilla integrations page
- Click on Slack
- Choose the button you want to set up the integration for
- Choose when you want a message to be pushed to Slack:
- Click on 'Add to Slack', make sure you are logged into Slack while doing this. The following screen will appear:
- Select the Slack channel you would like the Usabilla messages to be posted in and click Authorize
- You are now set and ready to go. Whenever a feedback item matches your set criteria, it will be pushed to your Slack channel.
Deleting a Slack integration
If you want to remove your Slack integration simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from an email address that is linked to a Team Administrator account in Usabilla. When sending an email always make sure that you include the button for which Usabilla account we need to remove the Slack integration and make sure you include the Button Names to which the Slack integrations are linked.
For any questions about our Slack integration, please reach out to us at email@example.com.