Redmine is a project management tool that allows you to create and manage project roadmaps, signal issues and solve these issues. By integrating Usabilla with Redmine you will be able to create Redmine Project Issues from the incoming feedback that you collect with the Usabilla feedback button.
Setting up the integration
The Redmine integration with Usabilla for Websites can be set up in the "Account Settings" page found in your Usabilla Login Environment.Please follow the steps below for setting up the Redmine integration:
1. Log into your Usabilla account and click your username in the top-right corner. Navigate to Settings.
2. Select Live integrations and click the Redmine logo.
3. This will open the Redmine Integration Setup form. In the first drop-down list, you can select the button from which you would like to push feedback data to Redmine. If you would like to send feedback from more buttons, a new integration must be set up for each button.
4. Now select how you would like to push feedback to Redmine. The following options are available for selecting which feedback items you would like to push to Redmine:
- Manual Push: Create a link to each feedback items to manually push items to Redmine.
- With an email address: Automatically push all feedback items in which the email address field contains data to Redmine.
- With a comment: Automatically push all feedback items to Redmine that contain comments.
- With an email address or comment: Automatically push all feedback items to Redmine that contain an email address or a comment.
- All items: Automatically push all feedback items to Redmine.
5. Now Usabilla needs to be able to push data to Redmine. This can either be done by entering the API from Redmine and your username or by entering your username and password.
6. The Usabilla feedback items need to be sent to a certain project and tracker in Redmine. Find the project and the tracker to which you would like to send your feedback in Redmine and enter them here. The project and tracker must exist before any feedback can be received.
7. Lastly, you can save your integration and enable it later or you can enable it straight away by selecting "enable". Your feedback is now available in Redmine.
Should you experience any issues with this integration, please don't hesitate to reach out to Usabilla Support or your Customer Success Manager.