Zapier enables you to integrate Usabilla with a wide range of other web application such as Salesforce, Google Apps and HubSpot. Through this integration feedback items can automatically be uploaded to and processed in another web app.
For an up to date overview of apps supported by Zapier please click here.
Currently it is only possible to push feedback to Zapier that derives from Usabilla Live for Websites. Campaign data and data from other Usabilla products (Live for Apps & In Page) will be available for integration with Zapier in the future.
In order to integrate web apps through Zapier, a subscription is required. Pricing details can be found here.
As Zapier serves many different apps, the setup process can vary slightly between applications. In the description below we connect Usabilla and Google Sheets as an example. We will automate the process of adding feedback items from Usabilla as a new row in a Google Sheets document.
Setting up the Zapier integration (Google Sheets example)
- Log into your Zapier account.
- Choose: Make a new Zap!
- Choose: ‘Webhooks by Zapier’ as the Trigger app (Usabilla makes use of Webhooks to connect to Zapier).
- Choose ‘Catch hook’ as the trigger.
- Choose your Action app (in this case Google Sheets).
- Choose an Action (the actions differ for each Action app that you select, in this case the Action is: ‘Create Spreadsheet Row’).
- A custom webhook URL is now created, copy this URL.
- Log into your Usabilla account.
- Navigate to Settings and then Live Integrations, or follow to this link: https://usabilla.com/member/account/settings#live_integrations
- Choose Zapier from the list of integrations.
- Choose the button you would like to use for the Zapier integration (only one Zapier integration per button).
- Specify when the feedback items should be pushed to Zapier.
- Paste the custom webhook URL in the URL field.
- Check the box ‘Enable’ and click Save.
- Return to the Zapier page and connect Zapier to the Action App you want to integrate (this process differs for each Action app that you select).
- Now you choose filtering options (optional).
- In the ‘Match up’ step you need to define what should be done with a Usabilla feedback item in the Action app. You can for instance select which fields of the feedback item need to be included in the Action app. Again this is different for every application.
- Finally you can test your new Zap
- If your test is successful you can click Continue, which will save your Zap. Your feedback items will now automatically be uploaded to Google Sheets.