You can let Usabilla for Websites automatically push feedback responses to your Zendesk.com setup. This way you can directly reply and manage Usabilla for Websites feedback responses in your customer support environment. To integrate Usabilla for Websites with Zendesk.com, please follow the steps below.
Getting Zendesk ready for the integration
- Go to your Zendesk.com admin environment: https://[your sub domain].zendesk.com/home.
- Go to “Settings” -> "Channels".
- Choose for "edit" the API channel.
- Enable the token access API by checking the box. You'll see that a token will be generated for you. Make sure you save that page by clicking the black save button in the bottom right corner.
- Open a new browser window and go to your Usabilla account settings.
- Go to the live integrations tab
- Click on the Zendesk.com logo to create a new integration. You can create an integration per button
Setting up the integration with Usabilla
- Select the button you would like to create the zendesk.com integration for
- Select when you would like Usabilla Live to push the feedback response:
- When the feedback response has an email address
- When the feedback response has a comment
- When the feedback response has an email address or comment
- Send all feedback responses
- Enter your zendesk.com subdomain (e.g. http://[subdomain].zendesk.com).
- Enter the email address you used at zendesk.com to sign up (use the email address that is listed in the example API call on the API page).
- Enter the token of the zendesk.com API.
- Check "Enable" to activate the zendesk.com integration for the selected button. You can always disable it later.
- Click "Save" to finalize your zendesk.com integration.
You can always edit your integration later to change the configuration or disable / enable the integration. If there is any other integration you are looking for, please let us know.