You can let Usabilla Live automatically push feedback responses to your Desk.com setup (formerly Assistly). This way you can directly reply and manage Usabilla Live feedback responses in your customer support environment. To integrate Usabilla for Websites with Desk.com, please follow the steps below.
Setting up Desk.com for Integration with Desk.com
- Go to your Desk.com admin environment: https://[your sub domain].desk.com/admin.
- Make sure you have admin rights in Desk.com.
- Alternatively, ask your desk.com administrator to perform these steps.
- The callback URL and Support URL can be left blank.
- Then click the “Add” button.
The Usabilla Live API application with its credentials has been created in Desk.com. Now you have to fill in these credentials in the Usabilla Desk.com integration section. To enable and set up the Desk.com integration you will need to go to your Usabilla Account Setting. Please follow the steps below:
- Open a new browser tab
- Go to https://app.usabilla.com
- Login with your credentials and click on your name in the top-right corner.
- In the dropdown click on "Account settings"
- In the account setting, you will see several tabs where you can change your settings
- For setting up the integration click on the "Live Integrations" tab.
- In the "Live Integration tab" click on the desk.com logo to create a new integration.
- You can have multiple integrations set-up with the same feedback button. You are however only able to set up 1 integration of each type per button.
After clicking on the Desk.com logo you will be prompted with a window that contains al the settings that need to be set to get the Desk.com integration up and running. The steps below explain what need to be set for each of fields.
Setting up Usabilla for Integration with Desk.com
- Select the button you would like to create the desk.com integration for
- Select when you would like Usabilla Live to push the feedback response:
- When the feedback response has an email address
- When the feedback response has a comment
- When the feedback response has an email address or comment
- Send all feedback responses
- Enter your desk.com subdomain (e.g. http://subdomain.desk.com).
- Enter the key of your desk.com API application.
- Enter the secret of your desk.com API application.
- Enter the token of your desk.com API application (click in the desk.com admin on "Your access token").
- Enter the token secret of your desk.com API application.
- Check "Enable" to activate the desk.com integration for the selected button.
- You can always disable it later.
You can always edit your integration later to change the configuration or disable/enable the integration. If there is any other integration you are looking for, please let us know.