Saved Searches allow you to quickly filter your search results and find relevant feedback. Email notifications offer you an opportunity to be notified every time a relevant piece of feedback comes in.
1. To get started, log into your Usabilla account, select Websites in the top-left navigation and open the Feedback section.
2. In this section, you will see an overview of your latest feedback items.
3. Now filter your feedback by relevant criteria. For example: show only positive feedback that was given on a certain page or feedback only from a specific button.
4. Now click on “New Save Filter”.
5. Give your search a name and decide if you want to receive email updates when new feedback comes in matching this search. You can get notified as often as every hour, or only once a week.
6. Now check if your search criteria on the right are correct, then hit “Save”.
Managing Saved Searches
1. To manage your saved searches click on your username in the top right corner and go to “Account Settings”.
2. Select “Live Mail Settings”. Click on any of your saved searches to edit the name, frequency, and the time when the email update is sent. You can also delete your saved search if you no longer need them.