Once you have placed the feedback button on your website, you can start to collect feedback responses. The number of feedback responses depends on different criteria:
- Total number of visitors.
- More traffic most likely means that more people will give feedback.
- Visitor engagement.
- People who are more engaged with your website are more willing to share their thoughts and help you improve.
- Quality of the website.
- People are more likely to report a negative experience than a positive one.
- Enabling a boost live feedback campaign.
- A boost live feedback campaign can significantly boost the number of feedback items you receive.