You can easily export all of your feedback responses in the Feedback Overview. When you export your feedback responses you can even decide to export only a subset of your feedback responses by applying filters. Exporting your feedback can be very useful when you want to use a program such as Excel or Google Sheets so that you can further analyze this data or combine it other data sets. Below you'll find the steps for exporting your feedback responses.
1) Head to the Usabilla for Websites "Feedback" page.
2) In the "Feedback" page, you'll find the filters, your feedback graphs, and your feedback. In the top righthand side of the page, you will find the "Export" button as shown below. Click on the "Export" button to open the export drop-down menu.
3) In the export drop-down, you'll see two options:
- Export Now
- Will export all feedback that is within the scope of your applied filters in a CSV file. Click on export now to download your data in a .CSV file.
- Automatic Export
- Allows you to set up automated CSV exports via sending a CSV file via email, storing a CSV file on an FTP server, or storing a CSV file on an AWS s3 bucket.
Note: The automated exports will export all feedback and will not take into account any of your filters. If you require different formats for feedback data you can also pull it through our Public API.
If you're struggling with the large amount of feedback that is getting in you can always reach out to your personal Usabilla Customer Success manager. Your Customer Success Manager will be able to offer you guidance and best practices on feedback management and share feedback within your organization using Usabilla.