The ability to schedule your GetFeedback Digital for Web campaigns allows for easier targeting. Appeal to your users at certain times or specific days and turn your campaign off as soon as you reached the desired number of participants. This means that once you launch a survey, you will no longer have to worry about turning it on or off.
You can easily set up campaign scheduling yourself. Below you'll find the steps for setting up campaign scheduling is easy:
1) First create a create a new campaign, as you would normally do. Alternatively, you can also edit an existing campaign that you've already created.
2) Once you reach the final stage in the creation process - ‘Scheduling’ - you will be presented with the Campaign Scheduling panel.
3) From this panel, you have several options that you can enable:
- Activate campaign now
- Manually activate later The campaign will be stored as off and you can activate it later
- Activate campaign on [date/time]
- Deactivate on [date/time]
- Deactivate after [ an X no. of responses]
- Reset campaign [after X days, weeks, months, years] Users can see the campaign a second time when after every reset.
- Do not bother visitors more than once until reset
4) Once scheduled as you wish, you can simply hit ‘Save’ and your campaign will follow the preferences set.