Hi there, we are thrilled that you're starting with GetFeedback Digital for Web! Soon you'll be able to gather valuable feedback from your website visitors. Follow these steps to get started:
Get to know the tool
Let us first have a general look at the product itself. GetFeedback Digital for Weballows you to set up feedback collection tools, right from your GetFeedback Digital account. Together with your team, you can then manage the incoming feedback from your account.
- GetFeedback Digital for Web - a general overview
- Your account settings
- Involve your team
Passive feedback - your first feedback button
In GetFeedback Digital you can set up a feedback button with which users can provide feedback on your website. At GetFeedback Digital we call this passive feedback since the user is the one taking initiative to leave feedback through the button. Hold on...we'll get to the active part later.
The feedback button requires a one-time implementation on your website, after which you will be able to manage the button right from your GetFeedback Digital account. Follow these steps to start collecting feedback:
- Create your first button
- Create your feedback form
- Customize the look and feel of your buttons and forms
- Implement the GetFeedback Digital code on your website
OK, now you're all set to gather some feedback! Next, we will have a look at analyzing the incoming feedback items.
- Your first feedback item
- Using the feedback page and setting up automated emails
- Using the feedback item dashboard
Now that your feedback form is all set, let's have a look at campaigns. Campaigns allow you to actively target surveys to a specific group of visitors on your website.
- Pick the type of campaign you want to run
- Create a campaign
- Set your campaign targeting and scheduling
- Analyze your campaign results
Congratulations, you are all set! Now check our How-tos for more advanced stuff.