When you go to the Feedback section in your Usabilla Live account you can filter your feedback responses by different criteria. Just select any of the filters you see listed below and then click on “Apply filter”.
Standard filter options
- Status: The status of a feedback response can either be “new”, “read”, or “archived”. You can change the status of a feedback item in the detail view. In order to open the detail view, just click on a feedback item in the overview.
- Rating: The rating is given by the person who gives feedback on a specific part of your website. The rating of a feedback item is obligatory. The rating scale includes four smileys and a heart, ranging from “hate” to “love”.
- Date: You can either filter your feedback responses by day, or any time range that is of particular interest to you.
- Labels: You can filter your feedback responses by custom labels. You can create and apply custom labels to your feedback items in the detail view.
- Page URL contains: You can filter all feedback responses by the URL of the web page where they were given.
- Comment contains: search in the comments given by visitors.
- Options: You can also filter feedback responses by whether or not they include an email address or a comment.
- HTML Snippet: filter your feedback item on HTML snippets, id's and classes used in HTML elements. This way you can group feedback items given on identical website elements.
- Browser: browser type filter (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Platform: operating system / platform filter (e.g. Mac OSX, Windows, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Viewport: filter on the viewport of the browser window. The smaller viewports are most likely mobile devices.
- Tags: Tags are also given by the person who gives feedback. However, different than the rating, tags are optional.
See also: Setting Saved Searchs and setting up Email Notifications for new feedback
Advanced filter options