Recruit Participant campaigns allow you to prompt visitors with a redirect to an alternate webpage or a Usabilla Full Survey. This can be useful for promoting alternate content, alerting users of a specific webpage or recruiting users for an external survey. Please follow the below steps to setup
1. Head to the campaigns setup page and click “New campaign” at the top-right. Select the Recruit Participants campaign from the modal window. Initially you will be prompted to name your campaign. Insert a name and click 'OK'. For your own overview it may be good to stick to a specific structure in naming your campaigns, but you are not bound to any names.
2. Next you will be asked to assign your campaign to a button. Select the button that is active on the page that will display your survey. If there is no button to choose from, you will first have to activate a button on the button setup page.
3. Next you will arrive at the form editor, where you can setup the actual invite.
4. Once happy, click "Next" to set the visitor targeting of your slide-out message. Here you can set which visitors of your website will see the slide out message. Read more about Visitor Targeting in the targeting section.
5. Finally, you have to set your campaign Scheduling. You can read more about scheduling your campaigns here.
6. A Recruit Participants campaign is perfect to invite users to a Full Survey. Would you like to see a preview? Please open this link in a Chrome Incognito or Firefox: https://usabilla.com?campaign=invite.
Any questions? Please reach out to our friendly support team.