To get started, log into your Usabilla account, and click on your username in the top right corner. Subsequently, click Team Settings.
- Here you get an overview of your existing team members. To add new people to your account, just paste their email address to the Invite people” section and click on Invite”.
- For each team member, you can choose one of the default user roles, or you can create your own custom roles.
- Thirdly you can drill down the content your team member can see, by providing your user with the right feedback buttons. When inviting users, make sure that you always specify the button permissions and a user role.
Note: If you don't have the permission to invite someone to your team you’ll need to contact your Usabilla Team Account Administrator or Customer Success Manager. Unfortunately, due to security reasons, Usabilla Support is not able to invite people on your behalf based.
By default, 4 different team roles are available in your account; Administrator, Power user, Regular user and Read only user. Below you will find a brief explanation for each of the default roles.
- Administrators can invite other team members, manage the team and access your account's public API credentials.
- Power users can edit feedback buttons and campaigns and they can read feedback. They cannot access the team management page.
- Regular users cannot edit any feedback buttons or campaigns, but they can make changes to feedback items such as editing the status and applying or editing labels.
- Read only users can only read user feedback. They cannot make any changes to feedback item statuses, feedback buttons, or campaigns.
- To create a new custom role, click on the blue “Manage Roles” link.
- Fill in a name and specify the rights for this new role.
- Then click “Save Changes” and “Return to the team management” page.
- If you have multiple buttons, you can also define to which ones your new team member has access to.
You can now easily work together on one project, using one single Usabilla account.