On May 18th we will update our campaigns section. This article will walk you through the new page.
The following improvements will be made available:
- The former Results and Setup pages are now merged into Overview
- We added a campaign total at the top of the page
- Sorting campaigns has become more extensive
- We expanded the campaign filter options
- Archived campaigns can now be unarchived and reused again
- Icons are added for each campaign type for a better overview
The campaign overview page is the page from which you create, manage and analyze your campaigns and their results. It is your go-to page for anything related to your Usabilla campaigns. In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about using the campaign overview page.
Manage your campaigns
The campaign overview page will tell you which campaigns are currently active, where they run on your website and how many results they collected.
At the top of the page, you will find the total number of campaigns in your account, followed by a list of all available campaigns. The list of campaigns will show all campaigns to which you are granted access, based on the feedback buttons to which the campaigns are attached.
The list can be sorted by clicking on the title of each column of your list according to campaign type, campaign name, creation date, performance and status. You can use the filter and search options at the top-right side of the page to narrow down your list of campaigns.
The following filter options are available:
- Creation date
- Campaign types
- Feedback buttons
Click on any campaign for more information on this specific campaign. The following information is available for each campaign.
- Campaign title – only visible to you, not to your user.
- Campaign type – there are 4 campaign types; Full surveys, slide-out surveys, recruit campaigns and boost campaigns.
- Creation date – the date your campaign was first created.
- Campaign status – By flipping the toggle switch, campaigns can easily be activated or deactivated.
- Campaign performance – The number of responses, views and the conversion for this campaign
- Targeting options – These determine when and where your campaign will show.
- Campaign schedule – pre-set (de)activation dates or conditions.
- Analytics ID – An ID that allows you to identify this specific campaign if you are integrating Usabilla with your analytics suite.
- Editing options – By clicking the three dots you will be able to edit your campaign.
Creating a new campaign can be done by clicking the "New campaign" button at the top-right of the page. Clicking this button will open the following screen, which will allow you to select a campaign type and navigate to the editor.
In order to edit existing campaigns, you can open the editing menu on the right-hand side of each campaign.
Lastly, after your campaign has collected results, these will be available for each campaign, by clicking the Results button.