With GetFeedback Digital for Apps Campaigns you can actively ask a specific group of users for feedback, using user-friendly in-app surveys. This handy guide will help you set up a campaign in GetFeedback Digital for Apps.
In order to use this feature, your developers will need to implement our GetFeedback Digital for Apps SDK. A technical guide for the implementation of GetFeedback Digital for Apps Campaigns is available in Github for iOS and Android. The implementation will be very straightforward for your developers. They will only need some information from you in regards to the targeting options.
In this guide we will cover the following topics:
- Start the setup
- Configure a new app or select an existing app
- Customize the campaign
- Setup the targeting options
- A GetFeedback Digital account with access to GetFeedback Digital for Apps. If you don't have access to GetFeedback Digital for Apps, contact your Customer Success Manager or our friendly support team.
- A drink of your choice
- A basic understanding of GetFeedback Digital for Apps
Head to the GetFeedback Digital for Apps section in your account in order to setup your first campaign. Then open Campaigns > Overview. In the Apps Campaign Overview page select 'New Campaign' at the top-right of the screen.
In the next step, we will decide inside which app(s) your new campaign should be shown. You can either choose 'Create New App' if you don't have an app configured yet. Or, if you've already configured one or more apps, simply select them from the list.
How is a new campaign connected to my app?
Each app created in the GetFeedback Digital interface has its own unique ‘app ID’, when creating a campaign you first select the app(s) it will be connected to. You can select various apps (which have their own app ID), meaning the same campaign will run inside each one of these apps.
- Give a name to your new app and click 'Create'
- Select the app(s) you want to run your campaign inside and click 'Next'
- Customize the form and its content (questions) to your liking.
Tip: Have a look at the advanced settings by clicking 'Advanced' to view and configure all the customization options that are available through our web interface.
- Define your target options - which users should see the campaign and when should they see it. Save your campaign by clicking 'Save'.
After saving the campaign you can preview it using the Usabilla Preview app. Download it through the app or Google Play store and scan the QR code on the screen.
Tip: Install the Usabilla Preview app if you haven't already, scan the QR code above and let us know what you think of this article. We always appreciate your feedback!
Well Done! You've finished our guide for in-app campaigns. Now, accept this virtual trophy, set up some surveys, and wait for those 5-star ratings to come rolling in!